Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not Much To Say Todayyy

I was both incredibly happy and flattered to hear that so many people have been reading and following the blog. I've been putting in so much effort to make sure everyone could be somewhat involved in my distant life since I've moved!  My day began with my dog attacking my face because I'd slept in until noon and she needed to use the bathroom very badly (apparently she can't hold her bladder longer than 12 hours). After a pretty rough wake-up call, I unpacked nearly all day...well, afternoon. My closet is officially finished and I only have about 6 boxes left, then I have to get my dad to hook up my TV and hang stuff on the walls. I can't wait to post pictures once it's finished! (MEG HOPKINS, MORGAN GERDES, DANA MCLAUGHLIN: I'm putting something realllllyyyyy special on my wall and I hope you'll remember the day when you see the picture of it.)  I cooked dinner for the family while they continued to unpack things... We have a deal-- if I make dinner, I don't have to help with certain unpacking projects. I'll take it. Especially since my room is taking FOREVER to perfect, I don't want to have to do any more than I absolutely have to.  Anyways, tonight I made beef and chicken fajitas, and I must say, they were pretty delish.  After dinner, I got to see most of my favorite faces (minus a few) over a FaceTime call, which was definitely the highlight of my day. I wish I had actually been there with everyone, but I'm glad I at least got to see everybody at once. It made me both extremely happy and sad, merely because I miss seeing and hearing from everyone all the time. The time difference is definitely a pain in the butt. By the time I'm getting ready to chill for the evening, everyone else is going to bed.  I hope it doesn't suck too much once the school year begins...  Well, now I'm getting ready to unpack a little more and then watch some One Tree Hill to wind down.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll complete the unpacking that is left and go to Lowe's to get some paint fort some refurbishing projects I have planned! I've got some pretty interesting ideas of things to do over the summer--I'll keep everyone posted! Love you guys! Goodnight!! (P.S. Sorry this wasn't as long as the others have been! Today just wasn't very interesting, nor eventful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment