Sunday, October 7, 2012

What A Blessing (I thought this posted a month ago)

Wow. I apologize for my extremely slack-ish attitude towards this blog. I hope no one has been waiting on the edge of their seats for a new post... not that there's any reason for anyone to get excited about my entries...
So much has happened in the last couple of months: I went back to NC by myself the first week in August... and it finally hit me that I don't live in NC anymore. Pretty depressing if you ask me. Though I had tons of fun, I hated having to do the whole "cries and goodbyes" thing again. MAN, DID I MISS THE BEACH! I cannot say, however, that I missed the weather. Driving by my old house was so melancholic...

Following my trip to NC, school started. It is amazing. Who would've thought I'd love it so much! I'm meeting amazing people and I'm surprised by how happy I am here. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings... Of course I wish I could have all of my besties here with me...

I wish it was easier to put all of my experiences and feelings into words, but it's not at all.  The past two months have been CRAZY busy but CRAZY amazing.  My school has made going to school incredible. I've been missing out on so much, whether it be the classes, the worship opportunities, the people, or the activities that go on here.  This is all just such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment