Friday, July 27, 2012

Man Oh Man Oh Manning!

   I finally got a paycheck... and I only got paid for 16 hours. It's kind of annoying that they need 6 buffer days before they release the paychecks... which means I have to wait until the 6th for the other 40 hours... This is dumb. I want my money! :P
   My grandparents flew back to Tennessee yesterday, so after dropping them off at the airport, my family went to the ZOO!! It's awesome. So, so awesome.  A new elephant exhibit just opened, and if you know me, my mom didn't have to ask me twice about going :P  I got some pretty awesome pics, I'll upload some as I just realized I never do that anymore. My bad...
   Today, my family of four went to the Broncos' open practice and I saw PEYTON MANNING :O However, it started pouring on us and they cancelled the practice, so we left. I think we are going back on Sunday because we can get autographs and pictures with some of the players :D
   I've finally been able to admit that I like my job.  I've been working so much lately and honestly,  sometimes it's better than sitting at home. I have a lot of fun there, depending on who's working with me. Lately, I've been with my favorite manager so there's a lot of laughing and crazy stuff going on when we're not busy.
   Today was my day off and for the first time this week, I've been lazy ever since we got home... I'm so tired today!! But I woke up with a sore throat and a headache that refuses to go away regardless of things I do to try to make it go away. Hopefully whatever this is will go away before I leave on Tuesday. Oh yeah, 4 more days guys!!!!!!! If I wasn't working nearly everyday, I would be pathetically anxious every moment that I'm awake. Thankfully, it's been able to take my mind off of thinking about how much time until I get to leave. I'd rather get excited the night before instead of freaking out for a week about it.
   Colfax Avenue and Broadway downtown Denver. Music heaven. 3 records stores and, like, 4 theaters, two of which I'll hopefully be going to in the fall! I cannot wait to collect a little more bank and then hit the record storessssss! I'm really excited about that if you couldn't tell. And there's some really awesome eateries all over the place! Too bad there's not enough time in every day to do everything!!
  After listening to the new Passion Pit album on a loop about 10 times in the last two days, I decided to see if they were going to be touring in my area soon. Of course they WERE. Yeah. They were scheduled at Red Rocks the 7th of August (the day I come home from NB) but they CANCELLED THEIR PERFORMANCE. WHAT IN THE WORLD? WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING.  So, then I decided to see if they were going to be anywhere else near me. Yeah. They WERE. In Boulder. BUT THEY CANCELLED THAT SHOW, TOO. WHYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I'm just a tad bit upset about that.
   If you've never heard of WAKEY!WAKEY! you should look it up. Good tunes. Really, really good tunes.
Okay, that is all. Now I must go battle myself...To work out, or not to work out....

No comments:

Post a Comment