Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Here Comes The Sun

I was supposed to get my pay check over 4 days ago.... what the heckkkkk!
I went shopping with my mamaw today and I hit up some fantastic sales at the nearby outlet mall. Pretty awesome. Gotta get some new cute stuff to wear in New Bern next week ;D
This evening, my parents are grandparents are at James Taylor's concert at Red Rocks. And I am jealous. Except, apparently it's been raining off and on, causing Mr. Taylor to leave the stage while they wait for the rain to stop, then they have to dry off everything, and then he come back.  I guess he wasn't in the mood to get electrocuted today. What a shame. I GOT AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TODAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I am handed this 10 pound box, thinking, "what the heck is this?!" And then I open it enough to see what it is.... AND OH MY GOOODNESSSS GRACIOUSNESSSSS. The UK Beatles Collection box! With 14 LPs! A "Rarity" album, and all of it is in INCREDIBLE CONDITION, having been owned by my dad's dad. Released in 1978... not all of the albums have even been listened to! I wanted to pee all over myself I was so excited. Talk about one of the best birthday presents EVER. I've been listening to The Beatles for about 3 hours now.. Only gotten through 2 and a half albums... currently on Abbey Road. (: THANK GOD for having a record player and an extremely musically interested side of the family. I also got a bunch of other records that aren't in as great of condition, but they're still awesome... Steve Miller Band, Cat Stevens, Simon and Garfunkel, John Denver, Neil Diamond... some great stuff. Yeah. So that was kind of the purpose of this post. Because I couldn't think of anything else to say and I've been slacking off on this thing, which pokes at my guilty conscience a little bit.. so YEAH!
Oh! Darling(s) I AM SO HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment